Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPENDENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPENDENT exist?
Definitions of DEPENDENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who relies on another person for support (especially financial support)
- adj - relying on or requiring a person or thing for support, supply, or what is needed
- adj - contingent on something else
- adj - (of a clause) unable to stand alone syntactically as a complete sentence
- adj - held from above
- adj - being under the power or sovereignty of another or others
- adj - addicted to a drug
- Contingent on another.
- Relying on or requiring the aid of another for support: dependent children.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “determined or to be determined by something else”: a water supply dependent on adequate rainfall; conditional acceptance of the apology; assistance contingent on continuing need; the importance of a discovery as relative to its usefulness; promotion subject to merit.
There are 9 letters in DEPENDENT: D D E E E N N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPENDENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPENDENT plus a wildcard: DEPENDENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPENDENT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPENDENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.