Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPENDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPENDENCE exist?
Definitions of DEPENDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of relying on or being controlled by someone or something else
- noun - being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- The state of being dependent, as for support.
- Subordination to someone or something needed or greatly desired.
- Trust; reliance.
- The state of being determined, influenced, or controlled by something else.
- A compulsive or chronic need; an addiction: an alcohol dependence.
There are 10 letters in DEPENDENCE: C D D E E E E N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPENDENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPENDENCE plus a wildcard: DEPENDENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPENDENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPENDENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.