Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEPENDANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEPENDANCE exist?
Definitions of DEPENDANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - being abnormally tolerant to and dependent on something that is psychologically or physically habit-forming (especially alcohol or narcotic drugs)
- noun - the state of relying on or being controlled by someone or something else
There are 10 letters in DEPENDANCE: A C D D E E E N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEPENDANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEPENDANCE plus a wildcard: DEPENDANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEPENDANCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEPENDANCE
- Representation of alcohol dependence - M3700327 - Science Photo ...
- Monday December 13 2010
- In his speech earlier this week President Obama took a brave and ...
- ... noting the lifetime dependence rate of cannabis to be 9 % that is 9
- Muftah International Organizations Foreign Aid and the Arab ...
- La dpendance la perte dautonomie April Assurances sengage ...
- 350million people are suffering from Facebook Addiction Disorder [FAD]
- Casale con dependance e piscina in vendita a Castiglion Fiorentino
- Opioids sometimes called narcotics are among the most ...
- New album from Norwegian Duo Kings of Convenience . Their third album ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.