Scrabble word: DENOTATION
Is DENOTATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DENOTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of indicating or pointing out by name
- noun - the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression
- The act of denoting; indication.
- Something, such as a sign or symbol, that denotes.
- Something signified or referred to; a particular meaning of a symbol.
- The most specific or direct meaning of a word, in contrast to its figurative or associated meanings.
There are 10 letters in DENOTATION: A D E I N N O O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DENOTATION
Click to search all anagrams of DENOTATION plus a wildcard: DENOTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DENOTATION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DENOTATION
Lookup in Wiki for DENOTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.