Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEMULCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMULCENT exist?
Definitions of DEMULCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a medication (in the form of an oil or salve etc.) that soothes inflamed or injured skin
- adj - having a softening or soothing effect especially to the skin
- A soothing, usually mucilaginous or oily substance, such as glycerin or lanolin, used especially to relieve pain in inflamed or irritated mucous membranes.
There are 9 letters in DEMULCENT: C D E E L M N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMULCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMULCENT plus a wildcard: DEMULCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMULCENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMULCENT
- demulcent Herbs
- marsh hibiscus june 15 2010 2837 medicinal uses demulcent emollient
- MOMENTO DIGITAL...Lectura en Linea
- ... glabra is used as a tonic laxative demulcent expectorant
- herbs informed farmers image by informedfarmers.com
- ... everyday throat irritation pectin lozenge oral demulcent 30 drops
- ... demulcent tonic WORMWOOD liver aids digestion appetite Stimulant
- spinach The Kitchen Twist spinach Delicious food with a nutritious ...
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Herb Sweet Liquorice Tonic Diuretic demulcent ...
- antispasmodic antitussive antiulcerogenic astringent demulcent ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.