Scrabble word: DEMONSTRATIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMONSTRATIVE exist?
Definitions of DEMONSTRATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pronoun that points out an intended referent
- adj - given to or marked by the open expression of emotion
- adj - serving to demonstrate
- Serving to manifest or prove.
- Involving or characterized by demonstration.
- Given to or marked by the open expression of emotion: an affectionate and demonstrative family.
- Specifying or singling out the person or thing referred to: the demonstrative pronouns these and that.