Scrabble word: DEMONSTRATIVE
Is DEMONSTRATIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEMONSTRATIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a pronoun that points out an intended referent
- adj - given to or marked by the open expression of emotion
- adj - serving to demonstrate
- Serving to manifest or prove.
- Involving or characterized by demonstration.
- Given to or marked by the open expression of emotion: an affectionate and demonstrative family.
- Specifying or singling out the person or thing referred to: the demonstrative pronouns these and that.
There are 13 letters in DEMONSTRATIVE: A D E E I M N O R S T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMONSTRATIVE
Click to search all anagrams of DEMONSTRATIVE plus a wildcard: DEMONSTRATIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMONSTRATIVE
13 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMONSTRATIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.