Scrabble word: DEMONSTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMONSTRATION exist?
Definitions of DEMONSTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a show or display
- noun - a show of military force or preparedness
- noun - a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)
- noun - proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
- noun - a visual presentation showing how something works
- The act of showing or making evident.
- Conclusive evidence; proof.
- An illustration or explanation, as of a theory or product, by exemplification or practical application.
- A manifestation, as of one’s feelings.
- A public display of group opinion, as by a rally or march: peace demonstrations.