Scrabble word: DEMONSTRATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEMONSTRATION exist?
Definitions of DEMONSTRATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a show or display
- noun - a show of military force or preparedness
- noun - a public display of group feelings (usually of a political nature)
- noun - proof by a process of argument or a series of proposition proving an asserted conclusion
- noun - a visual presentation showing how something works
- The act of showing or making evident.
- Conclusive evidence; proof.
- An illustration or explanation, as of a theory or product, by exemplification or practical application.
- A manifestation, as of one’s feelings.
- A public display of group opinion, as by a rally or march: peace demonstrations.
There are 13 letters in DEMONSTRATION: A D E I M N N O O R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEMONSTRATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEMONSTRATION plus a wildcard: DEMONSTRATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEMONSTRATION
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEMONSTRATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.