Scrabble word: DELICACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELICACY exist?
Definitions of DELICACY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being beautiful and delicate in appearance
- noun - something considered choice to eat
- noun - refined taste
- noun - smallness of stature
- noun - lack of physical strength
- noun - subtly skillful handling of a situation
- noun - lightness in movement or manner
- The quality of being delicate.
- Something pleasing and appealing, especially a choice food.
- Fineness of appearance, construction, or execution; elegance: brushwork of great delicacy.
- Frailty of bodily constitution or health.
- Sensitivity of perception, discrimination, or taste; refinement.
- Sensitivity to the feelings of others; tact: phrased the apology with delicacy.
- Sensitivity to what is proper; propriety.
- Undue sensitivity to or concern with what may be considered offensive or improper; squeamishness: scenes that might offend a viewer’s delicacy.
- The need for tact in treatment or handling: a topic of some delicacy.
- Sensitivity to very small changes; precision: the delicacy of a set of scales.
- noun - a choice food
There are 8 letters in DELICACY: A C C D E I L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELICACY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELICACY plus a wildcard: DELICACY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELICACY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELICACY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.