Scrabble word: DELICACY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELICACY exist?
Definitions of DELICACY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being beautiful and delicate in appearance
- noun - something considered choice to eat
- noun - refined taste
- noun - smallness of stature
- noun - lack of physical strength
- noun - subtly skillful handling of a situation
- noun - lightness in movement or manner
- The quality of being delicate.
- Something pleasing and appealing, especially a choice food.
- Fineness of appearance, construction, or execution; elegance: brushwork of great delicacy.
- Frailty of bodily constitution or health.
- Sensitivity of perception, discrimination, or taste; refinement.
- Sensitivity to the feelings of others; tact: phrased the apology with delicacy.
- Sensitivity to what is proper; propriety.
- Undue sensitivity to or concern with what may be considered offensive or improper; squeamishness: scenes that might offend a viewer’s delicacy.
- The need for tact in treatment or handling: a topic of some delicacy.
- Sensitivity to very small changes; precision: the delicacy of a set of scales.
- noun - a choice food