Scrabble word: DELIBERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does DELIBERATE exist?
Definitions of DELIBERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - think about carefully
- verb - discuss the pros and cons of an issue
- adj - carefully thought out in advance
- adj - unhurried and with care and dignity
- Done with or marked by full consciousness of the nature and effects; intentional: mistook the oversight for a deliberate insult.
- To think carefully and often slowly, as about a choice to be made.
- To consider (a matter) carefully and often slowly, as by weighing alternatives.
There are 10 letters in DELIBERATE: A B D E E E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DELIBERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DELIBERATE plus a wildcard: DELIBERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELIBERATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELIBERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.