Scrabble word: DELAWARE
Is DELAWARE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DELAWARE in dictionaries:
- noun - a river that rises in the Catskills in southeastern New York and flows southward along the border of Pennsylvania with New York and New Jersey to northern Delaware where it empties into Delaware Bay
- noun - a member of an Algonquian people formerly living in New Jersey and New York and parts of Delaware and Pennsylvania
- noun - one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- noun - a Mid-Atlantic state
- noun - the Algonquian language spoken by the Delaware
- A group of closely related Native American peoples formerly inhabiting the Delaware and Hudson river valleys and the area between, with present-day populations in Oklahoma, Kansas, Wisconsin, and Ontario.
- A member of a Delaware people.
- One or both of the Algonquian languages of the Delaware.
- DE, Del.
- A variety of grape having sweet, light red fruit.
There are 8 letters in DELAWARE: A A D E E L R W
Click to search all anagrams of DELAWARE plus a wildcard: DELAWARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DELAWARE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DELAWARE
Lookup in Wiki for DELAWARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.