Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEHORNED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEHORNED exist?
Definitions of DEHORNED in dictionaries:
- verb - prevent the growth of horns of certain animals
- verb - take the horns off (an animal)
- v - to deprive of horns
There are 8 letters in DEHORNED: D D E E H N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEHORNED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEHORNED plus a wildcard: DEHORNED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEHORNED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEHORNED
- ... goat adga registered. 1 12 . dehorned. were in sw iowa- 250 USD
- The RNZSPCA is opposed both to the docking of the tails of dairy cows ...
- Lets see your Colt Officers PICS - Page 5 - 1911Forum
- Sept. 27 Photo Brief Rare rhinos brutally dehorned in India the two ...
- Calves are dehorned at the earliest possible age to reduce trauma.
- dead rhino is dehorned by a researcher in Zimbabwe
- Fourteen rhino found dehorned in South Africa David Shepherd ...
- The war on rhinos Fighting back
- Black and White Photo - dehorned Rhino Outraged SA Citizens Against ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.