Scrabble word: DEFORMATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFORMATION exist?
Definitions of DEFORMATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a change for the worse
- noun - alteration in the shape or dimensions of an object as a result of the application of stress to it
- noun - the act of twisting or deforming the shape of something (e.g., yourself)
- The act or process of deforming.
- The condition of being deformed.
- An alteration of form for the worse.
- An alteration of shape by pressure or stress.
- The shape that results from such an alteration.
There are 11 letters in DEFORMATION: A D E F I M N O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFORMATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFORMATION plus a wildcard: DEFORMATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFORMATION
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFORMATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.