Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFLEXED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFLEXED exist?
Definitions of DEFLEXED in dictionaries:
- Bent or turned abruptly downward at a sharp angle: deflexed petals.
- adj - bent downward
There are 8 letters in DEFLEXED: D D E E E F L X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFLEXED plus a wildcard: DEFLEXED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFLEXED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFLEXED
- Spinning Babies shared El Parto es Nuestro s photo .
- Family Curculionidae . -- The weevils or snout beetles are the largest ...
- Opuntia polycantha - Prickly Pear - Cactaceae
- delivering breech - CafeMom
- Premature rupture of membranes or its rupture early in labour.
- Figure 15 Three insect species of the Bostrichidae family. From left ...
- Pleurothallis ptychophora Luer & Hirtz 1996 SUBGENUS Pleurothallis ...
- Pterostylis oliveri Petrie Trans. NZ I.26270 (1894)
- Rochelia disperma (L. FIL.) C. KOCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.