Scrabble word: DEFERRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFERRED exist?
Definitions of DEFERRED in dictionaries:
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- Postponed or delayed: deferred gratification; deferred military draft.
- Withheld until a future date: deferred benefits; a deferred payment.
- verb - to put off to a future time
There are 8 letters in DEFERRED: D D E E E F R R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFERRED plus a wildcard: DEFERRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFERRED
Images for DEFERRED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.