Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEFENDANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEFENDANT exist?
Definitions of DEFENDANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a person or institution against whom an action is brought in a court of law
- The party against which an action is brought.
There are 9 letters in DEFENDANT: A D D E E F N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEFENDANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEFENDANT plus a wildcard: DEFENDANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEFENDANT
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEFENDANT
- defendant and Attorney
- defendant denies guilt in alleged phone threat - Toledo Blade
- image of the defendant
- GRAND RAPIDS -- Timothy Stephan a co-defendant in the double murder ...
- Criminal defendant in Court Room
- Mobile judge summons defendants to court Orders them to pay ...
- Criminal defendant in Court Royalty Free Stock Photo
- CLEARFIELD One of two defendants waived his right to a preliminary ...
- Cartoon Court and defendant (medium) by cemkoc tagged abogadojugele ...
- defendant in camo blends in at tribunal - SFGate
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.