Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEEPENED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEEPENED exist?
Definitions of DEEPENED in dictionaries:
- verb - make more intense, stronger, or more marked
- verb - become more intense
- verb - make deeper
- verb - become deeper in tone
- adj - extending far down from a surface
- n - a place or thing of great depth
There are 8 letters in DEEPENED: D D E E E E N P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEEPENED plus a wildcard: DEEPENED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEEPENED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEEPENED
- Unemployment continued to rise in 1982 as recession deepened
- Peroneal sheath reconstruction-deepened peroneal groove
- Goldmans offshore deals deepened global financial crisis McClatchy
- (qhulud) on Twitter
- ... wanted but it deepened more than i expected another lesson learned
- Convictions deepened by the birth of my son
- Experience a full hour of floatation Only 50. Package pricing also ...
- Brown Hair Color style4fash
- Anne Minicozzi Too many deepened river ports dredgeful - Main Line ...
- ... show that another long lean decade has deepened Ohios challenges
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.