Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DECIDUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECIDUOUS exist?
Definitions of DECIDUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - (of plants and shrubs) shedding foliage at the end of the growing season
- adj - (of teeth, antlers, etc.) being shed at the end of a period of growth
- Falling off or shed at a specific season or stage of growth: deciduous antlers; deciduous leaves; deciduous teeth.
- Shedding or losing foliage at the end of the growing season: deciduous trees.
- Not lasting; ephemeral.
There are 9 letters in DECIDUOUS: C D D E I O S U U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECIDUOUS plus a wildcard: DECIDUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECIDUOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DECIDUOUS
- deciduous - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- deciduous Forest3 x
- Mixed Evergreen and deciduous Forest View in May Photographic Print at ...
- Filedeciduous teeth by David Shankbone.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Trees of Yosemite (1932 1948) The Broad-Leaved Trees by Mary ...
- ... www.world-builders.orglessonslessbiomesdeciduousdecfordectrees
- Plants and Animals of the INL Activity Pages
- Home - Return to Unit 1 Resources
- ... cosmos sulfureus is native to the tropical deciduous forest the
- deciduous trees in fall colors West Mountain. Hot Springs National ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.