Scrabble word: DECENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECENCY exist?
Definitions of DECENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of conforming to standards of propriety and morality
- noun - the quality of being polite and respectable
- The state or quality of being decent; propriety.
- Conformity to prevailing standards of propriety or modesty.
- Social or moral proprieties.
- Surroundings or services deemed necessary for an acceptable standard of living.
- adv - conforming to recognized standards of propriety [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : DECENTLY
There are 7 letters in DECENCY: C C D E E N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DECENCY plus a wildcard: DECENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DECENCY
Images for DECENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.