Scrabble word: DECENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does DECENCY exist?
Definitions of DECENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of conforming to standards of propriety and morality
- noun - the quality of being polite and respectable
- The state or quality of being decent; propriety.
- Conformity to prevailing standards of propriety or modesty.
- Social or moral proprieties.
- Surroundings or services deemed necessary for an acceptable standard of living.
- adv - conforming to recognized standards of propriety [adj -CENTER, -CENTEST] : DECENTLY