Scrabble word: DEBAUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBAUCH exist?
Definitions of DEBAUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- To corrupt morally.
- To lead away from excellence or virtue.
- To reduce the value, quality, or excellence of; debase.
- To cause to forsake allegiance.
- The act or a period of debauchery.
- An orgy.
- adj - dishonest and venal
- verb - to subvert the honesty or integrity of