Scrabble word: DEBAUCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEBAUCH exist?
Definitions of DEBAUCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- To corrupt morally.
- To lead away from excellence or virtue.
- To reduce the value, quality, or excellence of; debase.
- To cause to forsake allegiance.
- The act or a period of debauchery.
- An orgy.
- adj - dishonest and venal
- verb - to subvert the honesty or integrity of
There are 7 letters in DEBAUCH: A B C D E H U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEBAUCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEBAUCH plus a wildcard: DEBAUCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEBAUCH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEBAUCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.