Scrabble word: DEADWOOD
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEADWOOD exist?
Definitions of DEADWOOD in dictionaries:
- noun - a branch or a part of a tree that is dead
- noun - someone or something that is unwanted and unneeded
- Dead branches or wood on a tree.
- One that is burdensome or superfluous.
- The vertical planking between the keel of a vessel and the sternpost, serving as a reinforcement.
- noun - a reinforcement in a ship's keel
There are 8 letters in DEADWOOD: A D D D E O O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADWOOD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEADWOOD plus a wildcard: DEADWOOD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEADWOOD
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEADWOOD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.