Scrabble word: DEADENING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEADENING exist?
Definitions of DEADENING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- verb - make vague or obscure or make (an image) less visible
- verb - cut a girdle around so as to kill by interrupting the circulation of water and nutrients
- verb - make vapid or deprive of spirit
- verb - lessen the momentum or velocity of
- verb - become lifeless, less lively, intense, or active
- verb - make less lively, intense, or vigorous
- verb - convert (metallic mercury) into a grey powder consisting of minute globules, as by shaking with chalk or fatty oil
- adj - so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- Material used for soundproofing.
There are 9 letters in DEADENING: A D D E E G I N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEADENING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEADENING plus a wildcard: DEADENING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEADENING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEADENING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.