Scrabble word: DANDY
Is DANDY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DANDY in dictionaries:
- noun - a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
- noun - a sailing vessel with two masts
- adj - very good
- A man who affects extreme elegance in clothes and manners; a fop.
- Something very good or agreeable.
- Suggestive of or attired like a dandy; foppish.
- Fine; good.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
- noun - a man who is overly concerned about his appearance
There are 5 letters in DANDY: A D D N Y
Click to search all anagrams of DANDY plus a wildcard: DANDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DANDY
Images for DANDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.