Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DAMMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMMING exist?
Definitions of DAMMING in dictionaries:
- noun - a barrier constructed to contain the flow of water or to keep out the sea
- noun - a metric unit of length equal to ten meters
- noun - female parent of an animal especially domestic livestock
- v - to build a barrier to obstruct the flow of water
There are 7 letters in DAMMING: A D G I M M N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DAMMING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMMING plus a wildcard: DAMMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMMING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMMING
- Scale Trucks and BusCoach from Otero Scale Models
- IMG_8665 damming the Osage
- Ice damming and Gutters Colorado Seamless Gutters Blog
- Wrong Climate for damming Rivers Infographic International Rivers
- Removing Ice Dams The Basics
- Mine venninner har ogs klippet seg kort. Kine som alltid har hatt ...
- Ice damming is a major source of water damage to many homes....
- Download Seagates ice damming brochure now
- damming the Angry River a film by German Camera Productions German ...
- ... inundated by a lake created from the damming of the Curu Una River
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.