Scrabble word: DAMAGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DAMAGING exist?
Definitions of DAMAGING in dictionaries:
- verb - inflict damage upon
- verb - suffer or be susceptible to damage
- adj - (sometimes followed by `to') causing harm or injury
- adj - designed or tending to discredit, especially without positive or helpful suggestions
- verb - to do or cause injury to
There are 8 letters in DAMAGING: A A D G G I M N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DAMAGING plus a wildcard: DAMAGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DAMAGING
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DAMAGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.