Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: D
In which Scrabble dictionary does D exist?
Definitions of D in dictionaries:
- noun - a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- noun - the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- The fourth letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter d.
- The fourth in a series.
- The second tone in the scale of C major or the fourth tone in the relative minor scale.
- A key or scale in which D is the tonic.
- A written or printed note representing this tone.
- A string, key, or pipe tuned to the pitch of this tone.
- Something shaped like the letter D.
- Down quark.
There are 1 letters in D: D
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to D
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word D plus a wildcard: D?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word D
Images for D
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.