Scrabble word: D
In which Scrabble dictionary does D exist?
Definitions of D in dictionaries:
- noun - a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
- noun - the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- noun - the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
- adj - denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
- The fourth letter of the modern English alphabet.
- Any of the speech sounds represented by the letter d.
- The fourth in a series.
- The second tone in the scale of C major or the fourth tone in the relative minor scale.
- A key or scale in which D is the tonic.
- A written or printed note representing this tone.
- A string, key, or pipe tuned to the pitch of this tone.
- Something shaped like the letter D.
- Down quark.