Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CYTOLYSIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYTOLYSIN exist?
Definitions of CYTOLYSIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that partly or completely destroys animal cells
- A substance, such as an antibody, capable of dissolving or destroying cells.
There are 9 letters in CYTOLYSIN: C I L N O S T Y Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYTOLYSIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYTOLYSIN plus a wildcard: CYTOLYSIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYTOLYSIN
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYTOLYSIN
- ... cytolysin from the sea anemone Heteractis magnifica of the Indian
- ... Vibrio cholerae cytolysin a pore-forming toxin from V. cholerae
- Podophyllotoxin Purification Process - Patent 5057616
- Learn and talk about Epitope Immune system
- To perform recordings of fast events such as the activation and ...
- Cytotoxins cytolysins Cytotoxic Agents
- uri ng modelong komunikasyon uri ng verbal ng komunikasyon verbal ...
- Learn and talk about Natural killer cell Human cells Lymphocytes
- Streptococcus pyogenes cytolysin-mediated translocation does not ...
- Embolism Cholesterol Atheroembolism Cholesterol Embolism
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.