Scrabble word: CYPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYPRESS exist?
Definitions of CYPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various cypress trees especially of the genus Cupressus
- noun - any of numerous evergreen conifers of the genus Cupressus of north temperate regions having dark scalelike leaves and rounded cones
- Any of various evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Cupressus, native to Eurasia and North America and having opposite, scalelike leaves and globose, woody cones.
- Any of several similar or related coniferous trees, such as the bald cypress.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- Cypress branches used as a symbol of mourning.
- noun - a thin fabric
There are 7 letters in CYPRESS: C E P R S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYPRESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYPRESS plus a wildcard: CYPRESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYPRESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYPRESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.