Scrabble word: CYPRESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYPRESS exist?
Definitions of CYPRESS in dictionaries:
- noun - wood of any of various cypress trees especially of the genus Cupressus
- noun - any of numerous evergreen conifers of the genus Cupressus of north temperate regions having dark scalelike leaves and rounded cones
- Any of various evergreen trees or shrubs of the genus Cupressus, native to Eurasia and North America and having opposite, scalelike leaves and globose, woody cones.
- Any of several similar or related coniferous trees, such as the bald cypress.
- The wood of any of these trees.
- Cypress branches used as a symbol of mourning.
- noun - a thin fabric