Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CYMATIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYMATIUM exist?
Definitions of CYMATIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - (architecture) a molding for a cornice
- See cyma.
- The topmost molding of a classical cornice.
- n - a curved molding
There are 8 letters in CYMATIUM: A C I M M T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYMATIUM plus a wildcard: CYMATIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYMATIUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYMATIUM
- Anterior view of a live triton in the genus cymatium in situ
- cymatium Sp
- ... Animals 03 Mollusca Gastropoda cymatium weigmanni cymatium weigmanni
- Malachia - WWMCat - Dedicato agli amanti della Natura - da ...
- cymatium (cymatium) tigrinum
- Tritone partenopeo (cymatium parthenopaeum) MOLLUSCHI
- cymatium moritinctum [ ]
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.