Scrabble word: CYLINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYLINDER exist?
Definitions of CYLINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid bounded by a cylindrical surface and two parallel planes (the bases)
- noun - a surface generated by rotating a parallel line around a fixed line
- noun - a chamber within which piston moves
- noun - a cylindrical container for oxygen or compressed air
- The surface generated by a straight line intersecting and moving along a closed plane curve, the directrix, while remaining parallel to a fixed straight line that is not on or parallel to the plane of the directrix.
- The portion of such a surface bounded by two parallel planes and the regions of the planes bounded by the surface.
- A solid bounded by two parallel planes and such a surface, especially such a surface having a circle as its directrix.
- A cylindrical container or object.
- The chamber in which a piston of a reciprocating engine moves.
- The chamber of a pump from which fluid is expelled by a piston.
- The rotating chamber of a revolver that holds the cartridges.
- Any of several rotating parts in a printing press, especially one that carries the paper.
- A cylindrical stone or clay object with an engraved design or inscription.
- verb - to furnish with a cylinder (a chamber in an engine)
There are 8 letters in CYLINDER: C D E I L N R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYLINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYLINDER plus a wildcard: CYLINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYLINDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYLINDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.