Is CYCLIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CYCLIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - conforming to the Carnot cycle
- adj - forming a whorl or having parts arranged in a whorl
- adj - of a compound having atoms arranged in a ring structure
- adj - recurring in cycles
- adj - marked by repeated cycles
- Of, relating to, or characterized by cycles: a cyclic pattern of weather changes.
- Recurring or moving in cycles: cyclical history.
- Of or relating to compounds having atoms arranged in a ring or closed-chain structure.
- Having parts arranged in a whorl.
- Forming a whorl.
- adv - moving in complete circles [adj] : CYCLICLY
There are 6 letters in CYCLIC: C C C I L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of CYCLIC, to go: CYCLIC?
Rearrange the letters in CYCLIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CYCLIC
What's nearby CYCLIC
Lookup in Wiki for CYCLIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CYCLIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CYCLIC"