Scrabble word: CYCLIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYCLIC exist?
Definitions of CYCLIC in dictionaries:
- adj - conforming to the Carnot cycle
- adj - forming a whorl or having parts arranged in a whorl
- adj - of a compound having atoms arranged in a ring structure
- adj - recurring in cycles
- adj - marked by repeated cycles
- Of, relating to, or characterized by cycles: a cyclic pattern of weather changes.
- Recurring or moving in cycles: cyclical history.
- Of or relating to compounds having atoms arranged in a ring or closed-chain structure.
- Having parts arranged in a whorl.
- Forming a whorl.
- adv - moving in complete circles [adj] : CYCLICLY
There are 6 letters in CYCLIC: C C C I L Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYCLIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYCLIC plus a wildcard: CYCLIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYCLIC
Images for CYCLIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.