Scrabble word: CUTOUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTOUT exist?
Definitions of CUTOUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a switch that interrupts an electric circuit in the event of an overload
- noun - a photograph from which the background has been cut away
- noun - a part that is cut out or is intended to be cut out
- Something cut out or intended to be cut out from something else.
- A device that interrupts, bypasses, or disconnects a circuit or circuit element.
- A recording that is no longer current and whose remaining stock is sold at a discounted price.
- A mutually trusted intermediary who handles communications between espionage agents.
- noun - something cut out