Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUTINIZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTINIZED exist?
Definitions of CUTINIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - convert into cutin
- v - to become coated with cutin
There are 9 letters in CUTINIZED: C D E I I N T U Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTINIZED plus a wildcard: CUTINIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTINIZED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUTINIZED
- Outermost periclinal cellwallis cutinized and covered with cuticle ...
- Revista Brasileira de Biologia - Morphology and anatomy of developing ...
- thick and is heavily cutinized and sometimes lignified or silicified
- Nostoc are filamentous cyanobacteria that can easily fix nitrogen ...
- Microfotografa de tejido de tubrculo de papa ( Solanum tuberosum ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.