Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUTAWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTAWAY exist?
Definitions of CUTAWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a representation (drawing or model) of something in which the outside is omitted to reveal the inner parts
- noun - a man's coat cut diagonally from the waist to the back of the knees
- A man’s formal daytime coat, with front edges sloping diagonally from the waist and forming tails at the back.
- A brief shot that interrupts the visual continuity of the main action of a film, often to depict related matter or supposedly concurrent action.
- A model or diagram of an object with part of the outer layer removed so as to reveal the interior.
- noun - a type of coat
There are 7 letters in CUTAWAY: A A C T U W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUTAWAY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUTAWAY plus a wildcard: CUTAWAY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUTAWAY
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUTAWAY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.