Scrabble word: CUTAWAY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUTAWAY exist?
Definitions of CUTAWAY in dictionaries:
- noun - a representation (drawing or model) of something in which the outside is omitted to reveal the inner parts
- noun - a man's coat cut diagonally from the waist to the back of the knees
- A man’s formal daytime coat, with front edges sloping diagonally from the waist and forming tails at the back.
- A brief shot that interrupts the visual continuity of the main action of a film, often to depict related matter or supposedly concurrent action.
- A model or diagram of an object with part of the outer layer removed so as to reveal the interior.
- noun - a type of coat