Scrabble word: CUSTODY
Is CUSTODY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUSTODY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- noun - holding by the police
- noun - (with `in') guardianship over
- The act or right of guarding, especially such a right granted by a court: an adult who was given custody of the child.
- Care, supervision, and control exerted by one in charge.
- The state of being detained or held under guard, especially by the police: took the robbery suspect into custody.
There are 7 letters in CUSTODY: C D O S T U Y
Click to search all anagrams of CUSTODY plus a wildcard: CUSTODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSTODY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUSTODY
Lookup in Wiki for CUSTODY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.