Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CUSTODY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSTODY exist?
Definitions of CUSTODY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of being confined (usually for a short time)
- noun - holding by the police
- noun - (with `in') guardianship over
- The act or right of guarding, especially such a right granted by a court: an adult who was given custody of the child.
- Care, supervision, and control exerted by one in charge.
- The state of being detained or held under guard, especially by the police: took the robbery suspect into custody.
There are 7 letters in CUSTODY: C D O S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSTODY plus a wildcard: CUSTODY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSTODY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUSTODY
- How does the court decide who gets custody of the children The ...
- Sign up and download this Child custody image for as low as 0.20 for ...
- Child custody Rights
- Become familiar with the child custody laws in your state.
- Child custody NYC custody New Jersey Investigation
- Child custody in Pennsylvania Criminal Defense and Contract Disputes
- Winger in police custody
- Mothers and Fathers Child custody Rights Dating and Relationships ...
- Click on image to viewthe Chain of custody form
- North Carolina Divorce Child custody and Family Law Attorneys Rice ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.