Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURRY exist?
Definitions of CURRY in dictionaries:
- noun - (East Indian cookery) a pungent dish of vegetables or meats flavored with curry powder and usually eaten with rice
- verb - season with a mixture of spices
- verb - treat by incorporating fat
- verb - give a neat appearance to
- To groom (a horse) with a currycomb.
- To prepare (tanned hides) for use, as by soaking or coloring.
- Curry powder.
- A heavily spiced sauce or relish made with curry powder and eaten with rice, meat, fish, or other food.
- A dish seasoned with curry powder.
- v - to prepare leather for use or sale
There are 5 letters in CURRY: C R R U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURRY plus a wildcard: CURRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURRY
Images for CURRY
- Chicken curry Filipino Style mrspidersfood
- curry Matters I Eat Grass
- Recipe for Chicken curry at Lifes Ambrosia
- Vijs Familys Chicken curry In the kitchen with Kath
- Chicken curry Ang Sarap (A Tagalog word for Its Delicious)
- Tasty Appetite Indian Chicken curry
- curry Powder 1 Pint Jar 17 Oz. - Amberson Spice Market
- FileChicken curry.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- are a curry dish lover this will certainly be of interest to you curry ...
- curry Fiche curry et recettes de curry sur Supertoinette
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.