Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURIOSITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURIOSITY exist?
Definitions of CURIOSITY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state in which you want to learn more about something
- noun - something unusual -- perhaps worthy of collecting
- A desire to know or learn.
- A desire to know about people or things that do not concern one; nosiness.
- An object that arouses interest, as by being novel or extraordinary: kept the carved bone and displayed it as a curiosity.
- A strange or odd aspect.
There are 9 letters in CURIOSITY: C I I O R S T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURIOSITY plus a wildcard: CURIOSITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURIOSITY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURIOSITY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.