Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CURFEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURFEW exist?
Definitions of CURFEW in dictionaries:
- noun - the time that the curfew signal is sounded
- noun - a signal (usually a bell) announcing the start of curfew restrictions
- noun - an order that after a specific time certain activities (as being outside on the streets) are prohibited
- A regulation requiring certain or all people to leave the streets or be at home at a prescribed hour.
- The time at which such a restriction begins or is in effect: a 10 P.
- The signal, such as a bell, announcing the beginning of this restriction.
- n - a regulation concerning the hours which one may keep
There are 6 letters in CURFEW: C E F R U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CURFEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CURFEW plus a wildcard: CURFEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CURFEW
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CURFEW
- curfew Crazy Mom Blog
- CHAPTER 55 curfew
- Tacoma curfew Awareness City of Tacoma
- Stiff Penalties for curfew Violators & Their Parents Lower ...
- curfew Logo
- Krassy Can Blog It March 2004
- Seens Hanging Out Fees and curfews in Long Beach Mondette
- The curfew applies to persons who are 16 years of age or under.
- Hennepin County Attorney Students & Youth curfew
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.