Scrabble word: CURFEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does CURFEW exist?
Definitions of CURFEW in dictionaries:
- noun - the time that the curfew signal is sounded
- noun - a signal (usually a bell) announcing the start of curfew restrictions
- noun - an order that after a specific time certain activities (as being outside on the streets) are prohibited
- A regulation requiring certain or all people to leave the streets or be at home at a prescribed hour.
- The time at which such a restriction begins or is in effect: a 10 P.
- The signal, such as a bell, announcing the beginning of this restriction.
- noun - a regulation concerning the hours which one may keep