Scrabble word: CUNEIFORM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUNEIFORM exist?
Definitions of CUNEIFORM in dictionaries:
- noun - an ancient wedge-shaped script used in Mesopotamia and Persia
- adj - shaped like a wedge
- adj - of or relating to the tarsal bones (or other wedge-shaped bones)
- Being a character or characters formed by the arrangement of small wedgeshaped elements and used in ancient Sumerian, Akkadian, Assyrian, Babylonian, and Persian writing.
- Relating to, composed in, or using such characters.
- Of, relating to, or being a wedge-shaped bone or cartilage.
- Writing typified by the use of characters formed by the arrangement of small wedge-shaped elements.
- A wedge-shaped bone, especially one of three such bones in the tarsus of the foot.
There are 9 letters in CUNEIFORM: C E F I M N O R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUNEIFORM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUNEIFORM plus a wildcard: CUNEIFORM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUNEIFORM
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CUNEIFORM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.