Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CULVERIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULVERIN exist?
Definitions of CULVERIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy cannon with a long barrel used in the 16th and 17th centuries
- noun - a medieval musket
- An early, crudely made musket.
- A long heavy cannon used in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- n - a medieval musket
There are 8 letters in CULVERIN: C E I L N R U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULVERIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULVERIN plus a wildcard: CULVERIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULVERIN
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CULVERIN
- FileMary Rose Guns ForeBronzeculverin RearWroughtIronCannon.png ...
- Demi-culverin - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- culverin Cannon
- culverin with the arms of Philippe Villiers de LIsle-Adam Siege of ...
- culverin of 1588 on replica carriage preserved at Pevensey Castle ...
- Sailing Ship Armament
- KMST Patch] 1.2.441 (2) - Angelic Buster revealed & some fixes
- ... Piece (Serpentine aka culverin) 1595 Flickr - Photo Sharing
- PB-MODELISME Bateaux modelisme bateaux RC modles rduit bateaux ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.