Scrabble word: CULTIVATION
Is CULTIVATION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CULTIVATION in various dictionaries:
- noun - socialization through training and education to develop one's mind or manners
- noun - (agriculture) production of food by preparing the land to grow crops (especially on a large scale)
- noun - a highly developed state of perfection
- noun - the process of fostering the growth of something
- noun - the act of raising or growing plants (especially on a large scale)
- The act of cultivating.
- The state of being cultivated.
- Refinement; culture.
There are 11 letters in CULTIVATION: A C I I L N O T T U V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTIVATION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CULTIVATION, to go: CULTIVATION?
Rearrange the letters in CULTIVATION and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of CULTIVATION
9 letters out of CULTIVATION
8 letters out of CULTIVATION
7 letters out of CULTIVATION
6 letters out of CULTIVATION
5 letters out of CULTIVATION
4 letters out of CULTIVATION
3 letters out of CULTIVATION
2 letters out of CULTIVATION
Images for CULTIVATION
Lookup in Wiki for CULTIVATION
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.