Scrabble word: CULTIVATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULTIVATED exist?
Definitions of CULTIVATED in dictionaries:
- verb - foster the growth of
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- adj - (of land or fields) prepared for raising crops by plowing or fertilizing
- adj - no longer in the natural state
- adj - marked by refinement in taste and manners
- Of or relating to cultivation; produced in cultivation: a cultivated plant.
- Educated; polished; refined.
There are 10 letters in CULTIVATED: A C D E I L T T U V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULTIVATED plus a wildcard: CULTIVATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULTIVATED
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CULTIVATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.