Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CULTIVATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CULTIVATE exist?
Definitions of CULTIVATE in dictionaries:
- verb - foster the growth of
- verb - prepare for crops
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- To improve and prepare (land), as by plowing or fertilizing, for raising crops; till.
- To loosen or dig soil around (growing plants).
- To grow or tend (a plant or crop).
- To promote the growth of (a biological culture).
- To nurture; foster.
- To form and refine, as by education.
- To seek the acquaintance or goodwill of; make friends with.
There are 9 letters in CULTIVATE: A C E I L T T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CULTIVATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CULTIVATE plus a wildcard: CULTIVATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULTIVATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CULTIVATE
- Plowing - Picture Tour of Bean Growth Stages Bean Info Saginaw ...
- Profile picture for cultivate Ireland
- Coorg Floriculture Association Agriculture and Industry Survey
- cultivate also worked with the Tyrers house style to produce press ...
- Carefully take the plant out of the cup and washit free from the jelly ...
- Transitional Kitchens from Pottery Barn cultivate
- Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- cultivate A Fruitful Environment The Upside
- ... Grinding of the white plaster splash-ink personality cultivate o
- ... ORGANGRINDING HERE ARTIST CALL IT IS GREEN cultivate Vyner Street
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.