Scrabble word: CUBICLE
Is CUBICLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CUBICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - small room in which a monk or nun lives
- noun - small individual study area in a library
- noun - small area set off by walls for special use
- A small compartment, as for work or study.
- A small sleeping compartment, especially within a dormitory.
- noun - a small chamber
There are 7 letters in CUBICLE: B C C E I L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUBICLE
Click to search all anagrams of CUBICLE plus a wildcard: CUBICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUBICLE
Images for CUBICLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.