Scrabble word: CRYSTALS
Is CRYSTALS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRYSTALS in dictionaries:
- noun - a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- noun - a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- noun - a rock formed by the solidification of a substance
- noun - colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- noun - glassware made of quartz
- noun - a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
- noun - a transparent mineral
There are 8 letters in CRYSTALS: A C L R S S T Y
Click to search all anagrams of CRYSTALS plus a wildcard: CRYSTALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRYSTALS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRYSTALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.