Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRYOSCOPY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRYOSCOPY exist?
Definitions of CRYOSCOPY in dictionaries:
- A technique for determining the molecular weight of a solute by dissolving a known quantity of it in a solvent and recording the amount by which the freezing point of the solvent drops.
There are 9 letters in CRYOSCOPY: C C O O P R S Y Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRYOSCOPY plus a wildcard: CRYOSCOPY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRYOSCOPY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRYOSCOPY
- Determination of enthalpy of combustion by bomb calorimeter. P3021401
- Kleintierpraxis Kasper
- measuring a splined hub - measuring acceleration lab
- Phosphorus oxychloride Phosphorus oxychloride Phosphoryl chloride ...
- astori italy refrigerated homogenizer cryoscopy gerber centrifuges ...
- Milk Processing Toolkit Open Training Platform
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.