Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRUCIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUCIBLE exist?
Definitions of CRUCIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel made of material that does not melt easily
- A vessel made of a refractory substance such as graphite or porcelain, used for melting and calcining materials at high temperatures.
- A severe test, as of patience or belief; a trial.
- A place, time, or situation characterized by the confluence of powerful intellectual, social, economic, or political forces: “Yale is a crucible in American life for the accommodation of intellectual achievement, of wisdom, of refinement, with the democratic ideals of openness, of social justice and of equal opportunity” (Benno C.
- noun - a heat-resistant vessel
There are 8 letters in CRUCIBLE: B C C E I L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRUCIBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRUCIBLE plus a wildcard: CRUCIBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRUCIBLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRUCIBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.