Scrabble word: CRUCIBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRUCIBLE exist?
Definitions of CRUCIBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel made of material that does not melt easily
- A vessel made of a refractory substance such as graphite or porcelain, used for melting and calcining materials at high temperatures.
- A severe test, as of patience or belief; a trial.
- A place, time, or situation characterized by the confluence of powerful intellectual, social, economic, or political forces: “Yale is a crucible in American life for the accommodation of intellectual achievement, of wisdom, of refinement, with the democratic ideals of openness, of social justice and of equal opportunity” (Benno C.
- noun - a heat-resistant vessel