Scrabble word: CROWNING
Is CROWNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CROWNING in dictionaries:
- verb - invest with regal power
- verb - be the culminating event
- verb - form the topmost part of
- verb - put an enamel cover on
- adj - representing a level of the highest possible achievement or attainment
- adj - forming or providing a crown or summit
- verb - to supply with a crown (a royal headpiece)
There are 8 letters in CROWNING: C G I N N O R W
Click to search all anagrams of CROWNING plus a wildcard: CROWNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROWNING
Lookup in Wiki for CROWNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.