Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROWNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROWNING exist?
Definitions of CROWNING in dictionaries:
- verb - invest with regal power
- verb - be the culminating event
- verb - form the topmost part of
- verb - put an enamel cover on
- adj - representing a level of the highest possible achievement or attainment
- adj - forming or providing a crown or summit
- v - to supply with a crown (a royal headpiece)
There are 8 letters in CROWNING: C G I N N O R W
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROWNING plus a wildcard: CROWNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROWNING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROWNING
- Within about 40 minutes... she is somewhat tired... she starts to push ...
- baby crowning
- Picture of Baby crowning
- ... Wildlife Photography Grey Seal birth 2.13pm Head crowning
- Within about half an hour out pops the head....
- We just sat there cradling our new little one no one prodded or ...
- birth of juna juna s head starts to appear this is known as crowning
- For a first time mom she is very powerful and baby crowns in just a ...
- Once again amazing to see the details and expression on the kittens ...