Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROSSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROSSES exist?
Definitions of CROSSES in dictionaries:
- noun - a long racket with a triangular frame
- verb - travel across or pass over
- verb - meet at a point
- verb - hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- verb - fold so as to resemble a cross
- verb - to cover or extend over an area or time period
- verb - meet and pass
- verb - trace a line through or across
- verb - breed animals or plants using parents of different races and varieties
- n - a lacrosse stick
There are 7 letters in CROSSES: C E O R S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROSSES plus a wildcard: CROSSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROSSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROSSES
- at my home we have crosses everywhere in all shapes and sizes from all ...
- We are a Christian family which officially established our horse ...
- Calvary Cross Pictures of Jesus Christ
- ... Photography Silhouette of The Three crosses Papel de Parede Imagem
- Triumph of The Holy Cross September 14
- 2009 All Rights Reserved Picture-of-a-Cross.com
- Three crosses pictures free use image 05-08-11 by FreeFoto.com
- Hand Crafted Wooden crosses
- new crosses at church
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.