Scrabble word: CROSSCUT
Is CROSSCUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROSSCUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a diagonal path
- noun - a route shorter than the usual one
- verb - cut using a diagonal line
- To cut or run across or through.
- To cut using a crosscut saw.
- To use the cinematic technique of crosscutting.
- Constructed or used for cutting crosswise: crosscut teeth on a saw.
- Cut across or crosswise: a crosscut slice of beef; a crosscut incision.
- A course or cut going crosswise.
- A path more direct than the main path; a shortcut.
- A level in a mine driven so that it intersects a vein of ore.
- A crosscut saw.
- An example of the cinematic technique of interweaving fragments of two or more scenes.
- verb - to cut across
There are 8 letters in CROSSCUT: C C O R S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSCUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROSSCUT, to go: CROSSCUT?
Rearrange the letters in CROSSCUT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of CROSSCUT
7 letters out of CROSSCUT
6 letters out of CROSSCUT
5 letters out of CROSSCUT
4 letters out of CROSSCUT
3 letters out of CROSSCUT
2 letters out of CROSSCUT
Images for CROSSCUT
Lookup in Wiki for CROSSCUT
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.