Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROSSCUT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROSSCUT exist?
Definitions of CROSSCUT in dictionaries:
- noun - a diagonal path
- noun - a route shorter than the usual one
- verb - cut using a diagonal line
- To cut or run across or through.
- To cut using a crosscut saw.
- To use the cinematic technique of crosscutting.
- Constructed or used for cutting crosswise: crosscut teeth on a saw.
- Cut across or crosswise: a crosscut slice of beef; a crosscut incision.
- A course or cut going crosswise.
- A path more direct than the main path; a shortcut.
- A level in a mine driven so that it intersects a vein of ore.
- A crosscut saw.
- An example of the cinematic technique of interweaving fragments of two or more scenes.
- v - to cut across
There are 8 letters in CROSSCUT: C C O R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSCUT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROSSCUT plus a wildcard: CROSSCUT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROSSCUT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROSSCUT
- crosscut laut.de Band
- Hai You know well about crosscut Saw but do you have the knowledge ...
- Gladstons - Japanese Hassunme crosscut Saw
- ... tags download crosscut albums crosscut music crosscut songs
- In the Workshop Rip Saws and crosscut Saws - DIY Life
- crosscut by Serenissima LMG Tile
- saws crosscut carpenter s saw crosscut carpenter s saw
- crosscut sled - the finished stop block with its hardware.
- Small crosscut Sled
- crosscut Saw
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.