Scrabble word: CROQUET
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROQUET exist?
Definitions of CROQUET in dictionaries:
- noun - a game in which players hit a wooden ball through a series of hoops
- verb - drive away by hitting with one's ball, "croquet the opponent's ball"
- verb - play a game in which players hit a wooden ball through a series of hoops
- An outdoor game in which the players drive wooden balls through a series of wickets using long-handled mallets.
- The act of driving away an opponent’s croquet ball by hitting one’s own ball when the two are in contact.
- verb - to drive a ball away in a certain game
There are 7 letters in CROQUET: C E O Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROQUET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROQUET plus a wildcard: CROQUET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROQUET
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROQUET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.